Naan Breakfast Pizza
Amy — The Speedy Spatula – Recipe Source
Who said you can’t eat pizza for breakfast? Treat yourself one of these mornings to an eggy, cheesy, veggie-covered Naan!
- 1 sheet Atoria’s Family Bakery Naan
- 2 tbsp. crushed tomatoes
- 3 eggs
- 5 sliced cherry tomatoes
- 1/4 cup diced green bell pepper diced
- 1/2 cup shredded American/Colby blend cheese
- Preheat oven to 375F.
- Spread the crushed tomatoes on the Naan.
- Scramble 3 eggs and spread them over the crushed tomatoes.
- Arrange the tomatoes and bell pepper on the pizza. Add the shredded cheese and spread evenly over the top of the pizza.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes, or until the Naan crisps and the cheese melts.
- Remove from the oven, cut into slices, and serve with your favorite hot sauce drizzled over it.
In this recipe:Naan Garlic »