Burrata Berry Balsamic Toast
Burrata Berry Basil Balsamic Toast! Try saying that 10 times fast! This is such a delicious sweet and savory combo to pair with our new Cinnanaan Mini Naan flatbread.
- 1 Traditional Mini Naan
- 1 ball of burrata
- a handful of frozen berries
- fresh basil
- balsamic glaze
- Preheat your oven to 425F
- While the oven is preheating, keep the burrata in a bowl of warm water (this will make it warm and easier to spread)
- Heat the berries on the stove until they’re juicy and warm
- Bake the Mini Naan for 5 minutes until slightly golden
- Break open the burrata and spread it in an even layer over the Mini Naan, top with berries, basil, and balsamic glaze!