Arugula Lavash Pizza
Cover this Lavash with your favorite vegetables and enjoy!
- 1 sheet Atoria’s Family Bakery Lavash
- 3 tbsp. tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup tomatoes, diced
- 1/4 cup Mozzarella cheese*
- 1/4 cup caramelized onions
- 6–9 slices of yellow bell pepper, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup arugula
- 1/4 cup or less balsamic glaze, drizzled
- 1 1/2 tbsp. black olives (optional)
- Preheat oven 325°F.
- Spread a thin layer of tomato sauce over the Lavash sheet.
- Sprinkle on light layer of Mozzarella cheese.
- Add the tomatoes, caramelized onions, and yellow bell peppers.
- Bake for 4-5 minutes until cheese is melted.
- Add on layer of arugula and balsamic glaze.
- Serving Size: 1 pizza