Spicy Funghi Flatbread
This flatbread is vegetarian, soy-free, and spicy! With fresh mozzarella and green olives, you’ll be back for more.
- Traditional Lavash
- 1 Tbsp. Olive Oil
- 1/4 cup Arrabbiata sauce (Or replace with marinara sauce and chili flakes to get the spice level you prefer)
- 1 cup Mushrooms
- 1/2 cup Mozzarella
- A Handful of Frisée
- 1/4 cup Olives
- Salt and Pepper
- Preheat the oven to 400°F.
- Add mushrooms to a pan with oil, salt, and pepper. Cook on medium heat until mushrooms are softened and browned.
- Spread arrabbiata sauce evenly over the Lavash.
- Top with the mushrooms and mozzarella.
- Bake for 8 to 10 minutes, or until crisp.
- Chop frisée and olives to add on top after baking.