Smoked Salmon Lavash Wrap
Smoked salmon and cream cheese are an incredible combination in this simple recipe.
- 1 sheet Atoria’s Family Bakery Lavash
- 1 cup smoked salmon
- 1 tsp. dill
- 1–2 tbsp. cream cheese
- 1 Persian cucumber, julienned
- 1/2 tsp. chives, chopped (optional)
- Mix the cream cheese and dill, then spread evenly along the entire sheet of Lavash.
- Make parallel lines over the cream cheese mixture along the length of wrap, alternating between salmon and cucumber.
- Wrap tightly, packing ingredients as you roll.
- Garnish with chives and serve with sliced cucumbers if desired.
- Serving Size: 1 wrap or 10 bite-sized pieces