Mini Lavash Fruit Tarts
These mini bites are high in protein from our Lavash and Greek yogurt. They’re super refreshing and the perfect size for a healthy snack!
- 1 Mini Lavash Whole Grain and Flax
- 2 Tbsp. Greek Yogurt
- 1/2 tsp. Sugar Free lemon Jello powder
- 1/2 tsp. Confectioners sweetener (try a zero calorie one for less carbs)
- sliced fruit
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Cut the Lavash into fourths.
- Place on a lined baking tray and bake for 8 minutes or until crispy.
- Mix greek yogurt with powders until smooth.
- Spread mixture evenly over each piece of Lavash.
- Layer sliced fruit and enjoy!