Lavash Pizza Cups
Tina Dawson via Instagram – Recipe Source
These pizza cups, with our garlic and herb lavash, are like eating a perfectly portioned, flavorful, thin crust pizza. In fact, we recommend eating several!
- 2 sheets Atoria’s Family Bakery Lavash
- 1 tsp oil
- 1/2 cup onion, chopped
- 1/2 cup bell peppers, chopped
- 1/2 cup corn kernels
- 1/3 cup marinara
- 1/3 cup vegan mozzarella, grated
- Start by quartering two sheets of Lavash flatbread to make 8 pieces.
- Mold each piece into a muffin tin and bake in a pre-heated oven at 325F for 4 minutes.
- Remove from oven and cool on wire rack until crisp.
- In a small pan, heat 1 tsp oil and add 1/2 cup each chopped onion, chopped bell peppers and corn kernels. Toss once to coat in oil and cook on medium-high for 2-3 minutes until the bottoms begin to char.
- Remove from heat and let cool.
- Divide the vegetables between the 8 cups, top each with 2 tsp. marinara, grated mozzarella and bake in a preheated oven at 350F until the cheese melts.
- Serve hot.
Vegan Option: Swap out grated mozzarella for a vegan mozzarella cheese.
- Serving Size: 8 pizza cups