Lavash Crusted Quiche
Pie crust just seems like too much for an egg dish. All you need is a little crunch and Lavash does the job perfectly!
- 1 Mini Lavash Whole Grain & Flax
- 1 Tbsp. nonfat greek yogurt
- red bell pepper, chopped
- red onion, chopped
- 1/2 Tbsp. marinara
- 1/2 oz goat cheese
- 1/4 cup liquid egg whites
- 1/4 cup frozen spinach
- salt and pepper
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Lay the lavash in a slightly smaller baking dish. The edges should be folded up. (We used a loaf pan and adjusted one end with tinfoil)
- Bake for 6 minutes until firm.
- Mix the egg whites with the yogurt until smooth and add veggies, salt, and pepper. Pour mixture into the Lavash crust.
- Add clumps of greek yogurt and dollops of marinara evenly around the quiche.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes until egg is cooked through.