Chinese Chicken Salad Lavash Wrap
Fresh vegetables add a healthy crunch to this lunchtime chicken salad, which works as meal as a wrap and as a pinwheel appetizer.
- 1 sheet Atoria’s Family Bakery Lavash
- 2 tbps. whipped cream cheese
- 1 1/2 cups mixed greens
- 3 oz. diced chicken
- 2 tbsp. shelled edamame
- 1/2 tbsp. sliced almonds
- 1/2 tbsp. sunflower seeds
- 2 tbsp. wanton crisps
- 1 tbsp. sesame ginger dressing
- Spread thin layer of cream cheese on entire sheet of Lavash.
- Fill bottom half of Lavash with mixed greens.
- Sprinkle chicken, edamame, almonds, sunflower seeds, and wanton crisps on bottom half of Lavash.
- Drizzle sesame ginger dressing over bottom half.
- Roll tightly, starting the first fold right at the edge for the best pinwheel spiral.
- Serve on a platter and enjoy!
- Serving Size: 1 wrap
In this recipe:Lavash Traditional