Chickpea and Tzatziki Lavash
Sun Basket – Recipe Source
This chickpea covered, protein-packed Lavash is ultra savory with a perfect tang from the tzatziki.
- 2 sheets Atoria’s Family Bakery Lavash
- 2 cups cooked chickpeas
- 1 tbsp. harissa spice blend
- 2 tbsp. olive oil
- red onion, thinly sliced for garnish
- 6 oz. grape or cherry tomatoes, cut in quarters
- 1/4 cup thinly sliced cucumber
- ½ cup Greek yogurt
- 3 oz. baby spinach
- Preheat oven to 400F.
- In a medium bowl, stir together the chickpeas, harissa, and oil; season with salt and pepper. On a sheet pan, spread the chickpeas in an even layer. Roast, stirring halfway through, until lightly browned, 12 to 15 minutes.
- In a small bowl, using a fork or masher, lightly mash cucumber slices. Stir in the yogurt and season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Brush the tops of the Lavash lightly with oil. Bake until warmed through, 2 to 3 minutes.
- Spread tzatziki on Lavash. Top with spinach, chickpeas, tomato, and onion. Cut each Lavash in quarters and enjoy!