BBQ Chicken Lavash Pizza
Shaw — Shaw Simple Swaps – Recipe Source
This pizza is fridge-friendly, so you can enjoy now or later!
- 1 sheet Atoria’s Family Bakery Lavash
- 1/4 cup BBQ Sauce
- 1/2 cup cherry tomatoes halved
- 3 ounces cooked chicken chopped
- 2 ounces part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 1 tablespoon yogurt-based ranch dressing
- 1 tablespoon cilantro chopped
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Place California Lavash on baking sheet. Spread BBQ sauce over lavash, then top evenly with chicken and cheese.
- Bake for 5 to 7 minutes (or until outer edges are browned and crispy).
- Remove from oven, top with yogurt ranch dressing and cilantro, and serve.
In this recipe:Lavash Whole Grain & Flax