Pesto, Ricotta, and Sweet Corn Naan Pizza
This naan pizza combines flavorful pesto, sweet corn, and other delicious ingredients to make an irresistible pizza. Don’t forget the pine nuts!
- 1 sheet Atoria’s Family Bakery Naan
- 1 ear sweet corn
- 3 tbsp. pesto, store-bought or homemade
- ½ cup ricotta cheese
- ¼ cup sun-dried tomato
- 1 tbsp. pine nuts
- Preheat oven to 425F.
- Fill a skillet with about 1 inch of water and heat to a boil. Add husked ear of sweet corn and cover. Cook for 3-4 minutes, or until kernels are tender. Remove from water and let cool.
- Spread pesto on center of Naan, leaving ½ of an inch along the edge.
- Spoon dollops of ricotta on top of the pesto. Top with sun-dried tomatoes.
- Carefully cut kernels from ear of corn using a knife. Sprinkle kernels on the Naan. Top with pine nuts.
- Bake pizza for 5 minutes on a baking sheet, or until ingredients warm through and Naan gets slightly crispy.
In this recipe:Naan Traditional