Naan French Toast
Amy — The Speedy Spatula – Recipe Source
Everything tastes better when it’s made with love–that’s exactly what makes this heart-shaped Naan French toast so delicious!
- 2 1/2 sheets Atoria’s Family Bakery Naan
- 3 eggs
- 1 tsp. ground cinnamon
- optional garnishes: blackberries, strawberries, blueberries, maple syrup
- Using a heart-shaped cookie cutter, cut hearts out of the Naan.
- Beat eggs with cinnamon, fully combining.
- Spray a griddle or skillet with nonstick cooking spray and allow to heat on medium heat.
- Place the heart shaped Naan Bread in the egg wash, using a fork to poke the front and back so that the egg soaks into the bread.
- Place the Naan bread hearts onto the hot griddle and cook on both sides until the egg is cooked and the bread has risen and is no longer wet.
- Top with your choice of garnish and enjoy!
In this recipe:Naan Traditional