To be honest, we like this homemade version more than we like the original. We use sugar-free sweeteners to keep the carbs down. It’s a great cooking project for kids, too!
- 1 sheet Mini Lavash Whole Grain and Flax
- 1–2 tbsp. sugar-free jam
- 2 tsp. zero-calorie confectioner’s sweetener
- Egg whites
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Spread the jam on one half of the Mini Lavash, leaving some room around the edges.
- Use a finger or brush to dampen the flatbread edges with egg whites.
- Fold the sides of bread over the half with jam, press down the edges with a fork.
- Pierce the top with the fork, place on a lined tray and bake for 6-8 minutes.
- Remove and let cool while mixing the confectioners sweetener with small amounts of water or milk until it forms an icing consistency.
- Spread icing on the pastry and add sprinkles!
Find it online : https://www.atoriasfamilybakery.com/lavash-pastry/