Yogurt Lavash Wraps with Arugula and Strawberries
Sun Basket – Recipe Source
These strawberry-arugula Lavash wraps with honey-lime yogurt are a perfect combination of sweet and savory flavors to start your day.
- 1 sheet Atoria’s Family Bakery Lavash
- 1/4 pound strawberries
- 1 teaspoon coconut sugar
- 1/4 cup walnuts
- Sun Basket honey-lime yogurt (Greek yogurt, honey, lime juice)
- 2 oz. arugula
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds
- Remove the green hulls from the strawberries; cut the berries into 1/4-” slices.
- In a small bowl, stir together the strawberries and coconut sugar.
- Let stand, stirring a few times, until the sugar dissolves and the strawberries begin to soften, 2 to 5 minutes.
- Coarsely chop the walnuts.
- Spread the honey-lime yogurt over the Lavash.
- Top with the arugula, drizzle with 1 to 2 tsp. oil, and season with salt and pepper.
- Sprinkle with the walnuts and chia seeds. Spoon the strawberries and any juices on top.
- Roll up the Lavash and cut in half on the diagonal.
- Transfer the wrap halves to individual plates and serve.
- Serving Size: 1 wrap