Vegan Coconut Curry
Good Eggs – Recipe Source
This vegan coconut curry combines cauliflower and almonds on our Naan to create a meal so delicious, you won’t believe it’s healthy.
- 2 sheets Atoria’s Family Bakery Naan
- Cauliflower florets
- 1 green onion
- 1 tablespoon curry paste
- Coconut milk
- 1 sprig Cilantro
- Toasted almonds
- 1 Jalapeño
- 1 tbsp oil
- Slice the green onion into thin rounds, keeping white and green parts separate.
- Heat a splash of oil in a large pot with a lid over medium heat and saute the white parts of the onion for about 1 minute, until slightly softened.
- Add a generous tbsp. of the curry paste and cook for about 20 seconds, then add the coconut milk, cauliflower, and a pinch of sugar.
- Reduce heat to low, cover, and cook for about 20 minutes until the cauliflower is tender enough to pierce with a fork. Stir occasionally and add a splash of water if the curry seems too thick or dry. Season with salt to taste, adding more curry paste if you like a stronger or spicier curry flavor.
- Halve and slice the jalapeño, and roughly chop a handful of almonds. Warm the Naan either in the toaster or in a dry frying pan over low heat, turning as needed until hot.
- Serve the curry with a few cilantro leaves, some almonds, the reserved green onion, and (if you like it spicy) some sliced chile over the top.
- Serving Size: 3
In this recipe:Naan Traditional »