Turkey Cranberry Lavash Wrap
Enjoy Thanksgiving flavors anytime with this festive Lavash wrap!
- 1 sheet Atoria’s Family Bakery Lavash
- 2 tbsp. cranberry sauce
- 3 slices (3 oz.) turkey*
- 1/2 cup spinach
- 3 tbsp. whipped cream cheese*
- Mix the cranberry sauce and cream cheese and cover the half of the bread farthest away from where you’ll begin rolling with this mixture.
- Layer strips of turkey across the wrap.
- Add a layer of spinach.
- Wrap tightly, packing ingredients as you roll.
- Serving Size: 1 wrap