Sweet Pear & Ricotta Pizza
Dessert pizza… two things you didn’t think could be made healthy! This pear and ricotta pizza uses sugar free sweeteners and our low carb lavash to keep the carbohydrate count low.
- 1 Mini Lavash Whole Grain & Flax
- 1/4 cup ricotta cheese (use low fat to make it even lower calorie)
- 1/4 pear, sliced
- 1 tsp sugar free maple syrup
- Sprinkle of zero calorie brown sugar sub
- Sprinkle of cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Toast the Lavash on the rack for a few minutes to get it crisp.
- Spread ricotta on the toasted lavash, layer pear slices, drizzle with syrup, brown sugar, and cinnamon.
- Bake for 5 more minutes.