Stuffed French Toast
How do you make french toast low carb? Lavash french toast! It’s thin enough to stuff with your favorite flavors to make it even more satisfying.
- 1 sheet Mini Lavash Whole Grain and Flax
- 1 Tbsp. egg whites
- 1 Tbsp. milk
- 1 tsp. sugar free maple syrup
- 1/4 tsp. cinnamon
- 1/4 cup ricotta cheese
- Mix egg whites, milk, syrup, and cinnamon in a casserole dish for easy dipping.
- Lay the mini lavash in the mixture and flip so it’s evenly coated.
- Place on a greased nonstick pan.
- Flip after it begins to stick which means the egg whites are cooked.
- Spoon on your filling and roll it up.
- Drizzle with more syrup and top with fruit!