Stuffed-Crust Lavash Pizza
What could be better than a stuffed-crust pizza? Enjoy this delicious crust with all of your favorite toppings!
- 1 sheet of Atoria’s Family Bakery Lavash
- 1/2 cup grated Mozzarella cheese*
- 3 tbsp. pizza sauce
- 1/4 green bell pepper, diced
- 8 slices pepperoni*
- 8 tsp. (3/18 cup) black olives, sliced
- 5 tbsp. (1 oz.) mushrooms, fresh and sliced
- 1/4 cup red onions, sliced
- Preheat oven to 325°F.
- Sprinkle 1/4 cup Mozzarella cheese on one half of Lavash sheet and fold in half.
- Cover the top with pizza sauce.
- Sprinkle the remaining 1/4 cup of cheese over the sauce.
- Add bell peppers, pepperoni, olives, mushrooms and red onions.
- Bake for 5-6 minutes or until cheese melts.
- Serving Size: 1, 8”x5” pizza slice
In this recipe:Lavash Garlic & Herb »