Steak Fajita Lavash Pinwheels
Sizzling fajitas get even tastier when you wrap them in a piece of Lavash. These cilantro-centric pinwheels are sure to impress!
- 1 sheet Atoria’s Family Bakery Lavash
- 1 small ripe avocado
- 3 tbsp. lime juice
- 3 tbsp. olive oil
- 1/2 cup + 1 tbsp. fresh chopped cilantro
- 1 tsp. minced garlic
- salt to taste
- ½ pound skirt steak
- ½ tsp. cumin
- ¼ tsp. ground black pepper
- 1 tbsp. vegetable oil
- 1 small sliced onion
- 2 small sliced bell peppers, varying in color
- In a small bowl, mash the avocado, 1 tbsp. lime juice, 1 tbsp. olive oil, ¼ cup cilantro, garlic, and salt until smooth.
- Mix together remaining lime juice, remaining olive oil, cumin, ¼ cup cilantro, salt, and pepper.
- Coat the skirt steak in the marinade and let sit in the fridge for at least 1 hour.
- In a cast iron pan over high heat, heat vegetable oil for 1-2 minutes. Add steak and brown each side for 3 minutes, or until preferred meat doneness. Remove from pan and let rest.
- Sear onions and bell peppers in pan, stirring every minute or so for approximately 5 minutes.
- Slice steak into thin slices.
- Spread a thin layer of guacamole onto the Lavash. Top with steak slices, peppers and onions, and remaining cilantro.
- Roll tightly, slice into sections, and enjoy!
Learn how to Wrap Like A Pro.
In this recipe:Lavash Traditional