Spicy Smoked Sausage on Half-A-Naan
We’ve recently discovered that when you cut a piece of our Naan in half, you create two great buns. They fit perfectly and really stand up to this big, spicy smoked sausage.
- 1 piece Atoria’s Flatbread Bakery Naan, cut in half
- 2 smoked sausages (or bratwurst – any big sausage works)
- 1 tbsp spicy gardiniera (pickled vegetables)
- Spicy mustard
This isn’t rocket science:
- Bake sausages at 400 degrees for 10-15 mins.
- Spoon gardiniera on each half of Naan
- Add mustard, other condiments, to taste
- Add sausage, wrap and eat!