Roasted Veggie and Horseradish Goat Cheese Wrap
Megan Knipp — @meganknippnutrition – Recipe Source
Prepare your roasted veggies and goat cheese spread ahead of time to make this nutritious and delicious wrap even more simple!
- 1 sheet Atoria’s Family Bakery Whole Grain Lavash
- 4 pieces asparagus, cut in half
- 1 chopped fennel bulb
- 1/2 chopped small red onion
- 1 chopped leek
- 2 tbsp. avocado oil
- 2 tbsp. goat cheese
- 1 tsp. fennel
- 1 tsp. chives
- 1 tsp. dill
- 1 tsp. horseradish
- 1/4 cup spinach
- 1/4 cup microgreens
- Preheat oven to 450F.
- Dress asparagus, fennel bulbs, red onion, and leeks with avocado oil. Roast on a non-stick baking pan for 15-20 minutes.
- In a small bowl, mix goat cheese with fennel, chive, dill, and horseradish.
- Arrange roasted veggies, spinach, and microgreens on the bottom 2/3 of Lavash. Spread goat cheese on top 1/3. Roll tightly from the bottom and enjoy!
Learn how to Wrap Like A Pro.