Roasted Red Pepper Rainbow Veggie Wrap
“Eating the rainbow” is a term in the health community because all different colors of fruits and vegetables contain certain nutrients our bodies need. Here’s one of the tastiest ways you can eat the rainbow.
- One Roasted Red Pepper Lavash
- Optional: deli meat
- 2 slices of cheese or a smear of hummus
- Sliced tomatoes
- Sliced carrots
- Sliced red peppers
- Align your Lavash with the long end facing you.
- Add tomatoes, carrots, peppers and spinach
- Add hummus or cheese for a filling kick
- Roll lavash into a wrap
- Cut into 4 pieces and enjoy!