Roasted Grape Walnut Cheese Naan
This recipe is a beautiful way to make our Naan a bit more fancy. Perfect to serve as an appetizer at a dinner party. This one is simple, yet elegant and sure to please.
- 1 Traditional Naan
- ½ cup red seedless grapes
- Drizzle of balsamic vinegar
- 1 Tbsp. gorgonzola
- 3 Tbsp. cream cheese
- 1/4 cup walnuts
- 1 sprig of thyme
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Add the grapes to a lined baking tray and drizzle with balsamic.
- Bake for 10 minutes and then add the walnuts to the tray.
- Place back in the oven for 5 more minutes until the grapes are soft and wrinkly and the walnuts are toasted.
- Whisk the gorgonzola and cream cheese until smooth.
- Spread the Naan with the cheese mixture and top with the roasted grapes and walnuts.
- Sprinkle thyme over the finished product.