We all know pasta is pretty carb dense. What if we used the same idea but made it with our low carb lavash? Ravioli is transformed with these pockets and an added element of crunch makes them even more satisfying!
- 1 sheet Traditional Lavash
- 1 Tbsp. Egg whites
- 1 Tbsp. Grated parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup chopped frozen spinach
- 1/3 cup Ricotta cheese
- Salt to taste
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Steam the frozen spinach on the stove or in a microwave so it’s thawed out.
- Mix spinach with ricotta, parmesan, egg whites, and salt.
- Cut the lavash in half both ways to get 4 rectangles.
- Spoon an even amount of the ravioli filling in the center of each lavash piece.
- Brush egg whites around the edges of the lavash, fold in half, and press down on the edges with a fork to seal shut.
- Poke a hole in the top and bake on a lined baking tray for 8-10 minutes.
- Dip in some pasta sauce and enjoy!