Oil-Free Lavash Bruschetta
You won’t miss the oil in this bruschetta recipe. Instead, keep it simple with tomatoes, garlic, and fresh basil!
- 1 sheet Atoria’s Family Bakery Lavash
- 1 cup diced tomatoes
- 2 tbsp. minced garlic
- 5 leaves basil, sliced thin
- Preheat oven to 450°F.
- Cut Lavash into squares or rectangles.
- Bake Lavash for 3-4 minutes or until crisp.
- Mix diced tomatoes, garlic, and basil.
- Spread tomato, garlic, and basil mixture onto crisp Lavash strips. Enjoy!
- Serving Size: 2