Naan French Toast
The heart shapes make this french toast that much sweeter. Simply coat the Naan hearts in a batter of egg, milk, cinnamon,. and syrup.
- 1/2 Atoria’s Family Bakery Traditional Naan bread
- 1/8 tsp. cinnamon
- 2 tbsp. milk
- 1 egg white
- 1 tsp. maple syrup
- Optional: strawberries
- Using 1/2 of the Naan bread, cut out 3-4 hearts with a cookie cutter.
- Whisk together the milk, egg white, syrup, and cinnamon.
- Lay the Naan hearts in the batter and flip so both sides are coated.
- Heat a nonstick pan on medium, add the hearts.
- Cook like French toast, flipping when golden!