Improve upon a classic bruschetta with our delicious Garlic Naan. Topped with a simple balsamic glaze, this easy recipe is perfect for your next party.
- 2 sheets Atoria’s Family Bakery Garlic Naan
- 2 – 3 diced roma tomatoes
- 1 clove minced garlic
- ¼ cup chopped fresh basil
- 2 tbsp. olive oil
- 1 tsp. red wine vinegar
- salt and pepper to taste
- ¼ cup balsamic vinegar
- Combine diced tomatoes, garlic, basil, 1 tbsp. olive oil, red wine vinegar, salt, and pepper. Let stand for at least one hour.
- Preheat oven to 425F.
- Heat balsamic vinegar in a small saucepan until it boils, then cook for another 2 – 3 minutes until the balsamic vinegar is reduced.
- Brush one side of each sheet of Garlic Naan with remaining olive oil. Bake for 5 minutes, or until Naan is slightly crispy.
- Top Naan with bruschetta, drizzle with balsamic glaze, and slice up for serving!
In this recipe:Naan Garlic »