Cashew Cream Cheese and Veggie Naan
Haley Ferretti – Recipe Source
This cashew cream cheese and veggie Naan is not only delicious–it’s also high in protein and loaded with probiotics for healthy digestion.
- 1 piece Atoria’s Family Bakery Naan
- 2 cups of cashews soaked over night
- 2 probiotic capsules broken–sprinkle in the powder
- 3 cloves of minced garlic
- 1 tablespoon of unsweetened nut milk
- 2 tablespoons of onion powder
- juice of 1/2 of a lemon
- Blend soaked cashews, probiotic capsules, garlic, nut milk, onion powder, and lemon juice.
- Refrigerate for 5 hours.
- Cut Naan into fourths.
- Toast pieces for 2-3 minutes
- Spread cream cheese and top with veggies of choice.
- Serving Size: 4 pieces of toast