Musakhan Chicken Lavash Wrap
Sun Basket – Recipe Source
Crunchy carrots get close with spiced chicken in this Lavash wrap, adapted from a Sun Basket recipe.
- 2 sheets Atoria’s Family Bakery Lavash
- 10 oz. boneless skinless chicken, cut in 1-inch thick strips
- 1/4 tsp. sumac
- 1 tsp. baharat spice blend
- 2 tbsp. Greek yogurt
- 1 tbsp. fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 tsp. dried dill
- 1/4 cup thinly sliced shallots
- 1½ tbsp. currants
- 3 oz. mixed greens
- 3 oz. shredded carrots
- In a large bowl, combine the chicken, sumac, baharat spices, and 1 tbsp. oil. Season with salt and pepper and stir to coat.
- In a small bowl, combine Greek yogurt, lemon, and dill. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- In a large frying pan over medium-high heat, warm 1 tbsp. oil Stir in the shallots and cook until starting to soften, 1 to 2 minutes. Add the chicken and marinade and cook, stirring occasionally, until the shallots are softened and the chicken is browned but not yet cooked through, 2 to 4 minutes. Add the currants and ¼ cup water, reduce the heat to medium, and cook, scraping up any browned bits from the bottom of the pan, until the sauce thickens and the chicken is cooked through, 4 to 5 minutes. Remove from the heat and season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Arrange greens, carrots, chicken on Lavash and top with yogurt sauce. Wrap tightly and enjoy!
Learn how to Wrap Like A Pro.
In this recipe:Lavash Traditional »