Mini Lavash Pizza Pockets
Who doesn’t love a good pizza pocket? The only problem is they’re highly processed, carb dense, and full of ingredients you can’t pronounce. Here’s an easy, and extremely tasty, solution!
- 1 sheet Traditional Lavash (to make 8 pockets)
- 1/4 cup pizza sauce
- 1/4 cup shredded mozzarella
- Dried oregano
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Cut the lavash in half widthwise, then on each half of lavash cut both ways to get 8 even pieces.
- Spoon pizza sauce in the center of each piece and a sprinkle of mozzarella.
- Brush egg whites along the edges, fold in half, and seal shut by pressing down with a fork.
- Place on a lined baking tray.
- Spray with nonstick spray and sprinkle dried oregano on top.
- Bake for 6-8 minutes.