Lavash Thanksgiving Platter
Roll up Thanksgiving into a tasty Lavash wrap!
- 1 sheet Atoria’s Family Bakery Lavash
- 4 slices turkey
- 2 tbsp. cranberry sauce
- 1 tbsp. cream cheese
- 1/4 cup grated carrots
- 1/2 cup spinach
- 1/2 cup oz. sweet potatoes mixed with crushed pecans
- Spread cream cheese on the top edge of the wrap as a sealer.
- Make parallel lines of turkey, spinach, and grated carrots along the sheet of Lavash.
- Place a line of cranberry sauce at the base of the wrap, closest to where you begin wrapping.
- Wrap tightly, packing ingredients as you roll.
- Serving Size: 1 wrap or 10 bite-sized pieces
In this recipe:Lavash Whole Grain