Lavash Points with Creamy Guac
We love ’em with creamy guacamole but these Lavash Points are a perfect complement for any dip or spread. And since they’re made from our Mini Lavash Cauliflower & Coconut flatbread, they’re lower in carbs and calories than traditional chips… but higher in flavor and satisfaction.
- Atoria’s Family Bakery Mini Lavash Coconut & Cauliflower flatbread
- Olive oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Lay out Atoria’s Family Bakery Mini Lavash Coconut & Cauliflower flatbread on a cutting board
- Cut diagonally into “toast points” and arrange on a baking sheet
- Brush lightly with good quality olive oil
- Bake or toast for five minutes, until lightly browned and crispy
- Dip and enjoy!
In this recipe:Mini Lavash Cauliflower & Coconut Flatbread