Lavash Pizza with Prosciutto and Arugula
Sun Basket – Recipe Source
In addition to canellini beans and cheese, this Lavash pizza features a winning combination of salty prosciutto and peppery arugula.
- 2 sheets Atoria’s Family Bakery Lavash
- 1/4 pound fresh mozzarella
- 1/2 cup cooked cannellini beans
- Sun Basket pizza sauce (diced tomatoes, olive oil, tomato paste, salt)
- 3 oz. sliced prosciutto
- 1/6 lb. baby arugula
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan
- Heat the oven to 400F.
- Cut the mozzarella into 1/4″-thick slices.
- Rinse the cannellini beans.
- On a sheet pan, place the Lavash side by side.
- Brush with oil and spoon on the pizza sauce in an even layer, leaving a 1/2″ border around the edges.
- Top the Lavash with the prosciutto, mozzarella, cannellini beans, and arugula.
- Sprinkle with 1 to 2 tbsp. oil and season with pepper.
- Bake until the crust is crisp, the cheese is melted, and the arugula is wilted, 12 to 15 minutes.
- Transfer the pizzas to a cutting board and cut into squares.
- While the pizzas cook, prepare the salad.
- Transfer the pizza squares to individual plates and serve.
- Serving Size: 1 pizza
In this recipe:Lavash Whole Grain »