Lavash Pizza with Cracked Eggs
This Recipe Was Created By Manuel Villacorta, MS RD. Shared With Permission. – Recipe Source
There’s something about eggs on pizza that makes us happy. This pizza with mozzarella, mushrooms and cracked eggs on our Whole Grain Lavash flatbread is a perfect example.
- 1 Atoria’s Family Bakery Whole Grain Lavash flatbread
- 1/4 cup pizza sauce
- 2 oz. shredded mozzarella cheese
- 10 thin slices of red onion
- 10 thin slices cremini mushrooms
- 2 whole eggs
- 2 leaves of basil, sliced
- Preheat oven to 375 F.
- Spray pizza stone or baking sheet with oil spray or use pizza pan with perforated surface for crisping crust and place flatbreads on top. Alternatively, if you don’t have a baking sheet or pizza stone, position a rack in the middle of the oven and cook it directly on the rack.
- Spread the pizza sauce on the Lavash.
- Evenly distribute cheese, onion, and mushrooms. Sprinkle oregano.
- On the flatbread, move around the vegetables to make two ‘beds’ to place the eggs. This will act as a placeholder for the egg itself. Crack the eggs, two on each flatbread, and move directly into the oven.
- Bake in the middle rack for about 12 minutes or until golden brown and eggs are at about medium temperature.
- Remove from the oven and add the basil.
- Let it cool for 5 minutes before serving.
Visit our store locator to find California Lavash flatbreads at store near you.
- Serving Size: 1 Serving
In this recipe:Lavash Whole Grain