Lavash Monte Cristo
A Ham and Swiss with a sweet tooth! If you haven’t tried a Monte Cristo, just do it already.
- 1 sheet Mini Traditional Lavash
- 1 Tbsp. milk
- 1 Tbsp. egg white
- 1 tsp. sugar free maple syrup
- 1 slice swiss cheese
- 2 slices ham
- sprinkle of 0 calorie confectioner’s sweetener
- Soak the Lavash in the mixture of milk, egg white, and syrup.
- Add to a lightly greased pan and flip with the egg is cooked on the bottom.
- Lay your cheese and ham on one end of the lavash while the other side is cooking.
- Fold it over to let the cheese melt.
- Sprinkle with powdered sugar and enjoy!