Lavash Ice Cream Bowl
Transform a Lavash into a waffle bowl by adding flavors of butter, vanilla, salt, and sugar. It’s like magic!
- 1 sheet Atoria’s Family Bakery Lavash Whole Grain & Flax
- 1/2 tbsp. butter
- 1 splash vanilla extract
- 1 pinch of salt
- 1 tsp. sugar
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Cut the lavash in half lengthwise, then in half in the other direction to create 4 squares.
- Place each square of Lavash into a muffin tin, folding the edges to get rid of the gaps.
- Mix the melted butter with vanilla extract, salt, and sweetener. Brush the mixture evenly on the Lavash bowl.
- Bake for 13 minutes and cool on a rack.
- Add a scoop of ice cream and enjoy!