Lavash Grilled Cheese
Who doesn’t love a grilled cheese? These Lavash quesadillas are so easy, anyone can make them! Just 2 ingredients, and fewer carbs than a normal tortilla.
- 1 sheet Traditional Lavash
- 1/2–1 cup Shredded Cheese
- Start with the Lavash on a large buttered pan.
- Sprinkle cheese in an even layer over one half of the Lavash. (use more or less depending on how cheesy you like your quesadillas)
- Fold the end without cheese over.
- Cook on medium heat and flip when the Lavash starts to get crispy.
- Once the cheese is fully melted and the Lavash is crisp, slice it up and enjoy!