Lavash Garlic Flatbread
Garlic-covered Lavash is the perfect side dish or appetizer. Simple and delicious!
- 1 sheet Atoria’s Family Bakery Lavash
- 2 tbsp. olive oil
- 1 tbsp. garlic, minced
- 4 pinches Parmesan cheese, shredded
- Preheat oven to 325°F.
- Combine the olive oil and garlic in a small bowl, then drizzle and spread evenly over the Lavash.
- Sprinkle evenly with Parmesan cheese, leaving space around the edge for a crust as desired.
- Put a pizza stone in a medium temperature grill and wait until the stone is hot.
- Cook pizza for 2-4 minutes or to taste with the grill closed, checking every few minutes.
In this recipe:Lavash Garlic & Herb »