This recipe is a simple low carb base for all your favorite fajita toppings. Add cauli rice and beans to make these fajitas even more filling!
- 1 sheet Traditional Lavash
- 3 oz. cooked chicken strips
- 1 small bell pepper
- 1/2 onion
- 1/4 cup nonfat Greek yogurt
- 1/4 lime
- Salt to taste
- Cut Lavash in half both ways to get 4 Lavash pieces.
- In a large nonstick pan add sliced bell peppers and onion.
- Sprinkle with fajita seasoning and cover until veggies are soft.
- Remove cover and let the veggies darken.
- Mix greek yogurt with a squeeze of lime and pinch of salt.
- Assemble fajitas by adding chicken, then cooked veggies, a dollop of greek yogurt mixture, and cilantro.