Lavash Berry Bites
These sweet and savory berry bites scream summer! Pick up some fresh fruit and veggies and enjoy this burst of flavor.
- 1 sheet Atoria’s Family Bakery Lavash
- ¼ cup candied walnuts
- 1 cup arugula
- ¼ cup feta cheese
- ¼ cup diced pickled red onions
- 6 oz. fresh blackberries
- balsamic vinaigrette
- If whole, break candied walnuts into small pieces.
- In a bowl, combine arugula, feta, pickled red onion, and walnuts.
- Using a pizza cutter or kitchen shears, cut Lavash into rectangular pieces. Top pieces with arugula mixture.
- Arrange a few blackberries on top of each and drizzle with balsamic vinaigrette. Enjoy!
In this recipe:Lavash Traditional