Lavash BBQ Chips
Chips are so addicting, but can leave you feeling heavy. Solution: Use our low carb lavash as the chip base and sprinkle with your favorite chip seasoning!
- 1 sheet Mini Lavash Whole Grain and Flax
- Oil spray
- BBQ rub
- 0 calorie brown sugar substitute
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Spray Lavash with a thin layer of oil so seasoning can stick better.
- Sprinkle BBQ rub over the lavash until it’s evenly coated.
- Add some sprinkles of a 0 calorie brown sugar substitute for a sweeter barbecue flavor without the added carbs.
- Bake for 6-8 minutes, or until crisp, and enjoy!
Find it online : https://www.atoriasfamilybakery.com/lavash-bbq-chips/