Honey Apple Naan Pizza
This sweet pizza is the perfect treat!
- 1 piece Atoria’s Family Bakery Naan
- 1 tbsp. olive oil
- 1 large yellow onion, diced (to caramelize)
- 1/2 tsp. dried rosemary or 1 tsp. fresh rosemary, finely chopped (optional)
- 1/8 tsp. salt
- 1/16 tsp. pepper
- 1/2 Honeycrisp apple, finely sliced
- 3 tbsp. cranberries
- 2 oz. goat cheese, crumbled
- 1 tbsp. honey
- Preheat oven to 425°F.
- Heat the olive oil over medium heat and add the onions, rosemary (if using), salt, and pepper. Stir to combine thoroughly.
- Cook over medium until the onions become translucent, then turn down the heat and cook slowly, stirring frequently, until golden and fragrant. Remove from heat.
- Top the Naan evenly with apple slices, caramelized onions, cranberries, and goat cheese.
- Drizzle the pizza lightly with honey.Bake for 5-6 minutes and serve warm.
- Serving Size: 1 pizza
In this recipe:Naan Traditional »