Greek Salad Lavash Pizza
Kelly -- A Side of Sweet - Recipe Source
Pizza is made healthy when covered with a crunchy salad. Enjoy this fun recipe for a quick lunch or dinner!
- 2 sheets Atoria’s Family Bakery Lavash, each cut into four pieces
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 3/4 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1 cup romaine lettuce, chopped
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1/4 cup kalamata (or similar) olives, pitted and sliced
- 1/4 cup thinly sliced red onions
- Preheat oven to 400F. Cut each pieces of California Lavash into fours.
- Place cut Lavash on a baking sheet and bake for 5 minutes.
- Sprinkle mozzarella and 1/2 cup feta on toasted lavash.
- Bake for an additional 13-15 minutes, until lavash is crispy and cheese is golden.
- Layer on romaine lettuce, tomato, olives, red onions and remaining 1/4 cup feta. Serve immediately.