Garlic Parmesan Chips
Wow are these chips good! Use them as croutons on a salad, soup, or eat them on their own. They’re packed with some of the best flavors… garlic and parmesan.
- 1 sheet Mini Lavash Whole Grain and Flax
- nonstick oil spray
- 2 tsp. grated parmesan
- 1/4 tsp. garlic powder
- salt to taste
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Spray lavash with a thin layer of nonstick oil spray.
- Sprinkle grated parmesan and garlic powder evenly oven the lavash.
- Add a bit of salt before cutting up the lavash into small squares.
- Place on a lined baking tray and bake for 8 minutes, or until crisp.