Garlic Olive Oil Lavash Dip
Keep things simple (and garlicky!) with this tasty olive oil dip, the perfect compliment to a delicious piece of lavash!
- 2 sheets Atoria’s Family Bakery Lavash
- ½ cup extra virgin olive oil
- 3 cloves chopped garlic
- flake sea salt to taste
- In a small saucepan, heat the oil slowly over medium heat until it is gently simmering.
- Add garlic and cook for about 5 minutes, until garlic becomes fragrant and tender. Remove from heat, cover, and let sit for 1 hour.
- Cut Lavash sheets into small rectangles for dipping.
- Transfer oil into a small bowl, sprinkle with sea salt, and start dipping!