Upcycled Multigrain Mini Naan
- These soft and pillowy personal size flatbreads make a delicious difference for a more sustainable planet - every bite counts!
- These flatbreads are baked with nearly 20% upcycled flour and are perfect for pizza crusts, buns, rip and dips, toast, and any meal or snack throughout the day.
- Real bread, baked with 10 simple ingredients. No artificial colors, flavors, or preservatives. Vegan. Non-GMO. Soy Free. No gums.
- 160 calories and 6g protein per serving.
- Dimensions: ~4"x6".
- Storage: At home, in the fridge (good for 3 weeks refrigerated), or in the freezer (good for 6 months frozen). Takes up minimal space. Thaws in minutes.
- Atoria’s Family Bakery promise: we use quality ingredients and traditional baking methods. We don’t have time to take shortcuts and we never will. Family owned since 1992.
Wheat Flour, Water, ReGrained SuperGrain+ (Barley, Wheat, Rye), Cane Sugar, Non-GMO Canola Oil, Wheat Gluten, Sea Salt, Cultured Wheat, Baking Soda, Yeast, Organic Enzymes.