These nachos still have the element of cheese, only this time it’s in the form of cream cheese frosting. Mixing it with Greek yogurt makes it a touch healthier and the perfect consistency for this playful snack.
- 1 Sheet Atoria’s Family Bakery Lavash with Whole Grain & Flax
- Handful of chopped strawberries
- Handful of blueberries
- 2 Tbsp. chocolate chips
- 2 Tbsp. whipped cream cheese
- 1/2 Tbsp. Greek yogurt
- 1 Tbsp. maple syrup
- 1/8 tsp. vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- Cut the Lavash into triangles.
- Bake triangles on a baking tray for 8 minutes.
- In a small bowl, combine and whisk the cream cheese, yogurt, maple syrup and vanilla extract until smooth.
- Put the chips on a plate, drizzle with cream cheese mixture.
- Add fruit, drizzle with melted chocolate.