Cranberry Cream Cheese Lavash Pinwheels
Amy — The Speedy Spatula – Recipe Source
Full of cream cheese and cranberries, these sweet and savory pinwheels are perfect for your next holiday party appetizer.
- 2 sheets Atoria’s Family Bakery Lavash
- 8 oz. softened cream cheese
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- 1/2 cup diced green onion
- 6 oz. shredded sharp white cheddar cheese
- 1/4 tsp. Worcestershire sauce
- Stir the softened cream cheese until completely smooth, then add in dried cranberries, green onion, shredded cheddar cheese, and Worcestershire sauce. Stir until well combined.
- Lay out a large square of plastic wrap and lay one piece of Lavash on the plastic wrap.
- Spread half of the cream cheese mixture evenly over the top of the Lavash, then roll tightly. Wrap the plastic wrap tightly around the roll and place in the fridge to chill for 15 minutes. Repeat for second piece of Lavash.
- Once chilled, remove from the fridge and unwrap. Slice each roll into 1/2 inch thick pinwheels. Serve immediately and enjoy!
Learn how to Wrap Like A Pro.
In this recipe:Lavash Traditional »